Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mean, Median, & Mode

I think this title summarizes my life--a life that I'm very satisfied with.  I have three children--two girls (6th & 7th grade) and a boy (in kindergarten).  I have average parenting skills.  I'm happily married (the one area I am blessed to be "above average").  I am average height & weight.  Average hair color.  Over the course of a year, I am average in physical fitness.  My intelligence--average.  My social life--average (though on the low end).  My cooking skills--average.  The cleanliness of my house--overall is average.  It's a good life, and one that allows me to empathize with many people. 

Within the first 40 days of 2010, I will officially become a mother of a teenager, and I will turn 40.  I'm hoping my parenting skills will at least maintain their "average" status through these teen years.  As far as 40, average looks pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment