Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dating Website?!?!?

Our eight-year-old son informed my husband and I that he will be visiting a dating website before he gets married.  We were a little shocked by this information--he still only has internet access on our computer in the middle of our main floor, right?!?!?

He went on to explain he wanted to view this site to make sure he and his wife had something in common. 

I think some mommy and daddy dropped the ball by allowing their child too much television freedom over break.  Thank goodness school resumes in two days--no television or dating websites on school nights!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking forward to the conversation of telling our boys that my husband and I met on Match.com. Nothing wrong with it, but kind of hard to explain it to kids!

    ReplyDelete