Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 To-Do List Revamped

I created a list of 100 things to do in 2013, and I am proud to say I accomplished half of them.  I am rather impressed.  Like any year, there were those ups and downs and surprises and predictable events.  In the whole scheme of things, they shape us into the people we want to be.

I am not even going to try to do a 2014 list--I'll just bump over the items I didn't accomplish last year that would still be relevant.  In the whole scheme of things, the fact that I did not purchase new living room lamps or an immersion blender will not drastically alter my future.  But . . . they would still be nice to acquire . . .

I'll dedicate this year to paring down, organizing (who ever thought of making organization a goal for the year--ha! ha!), and simplifying.  This would include more frugal living (I've got an airconditioner unit to replace and child #2 braces--yikes!).  I would also like to continue to control my stress level.  All of these are interrelated.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment