Monday, March 19, 2012

That's Not Too Expensive!

I was a little taken aback when I opened mail concerning details of my freshman daughter's time to order class rings.  Wow!  She really IS in high school.  I don't know if it really hit me until now.  (I'm not the quickest rabbit in the race!).  My husband was out-of-town overnight, so I used one of the 50,000 magnets on our refrigerator and pinned the flyer up so I wouldn't lose it.

My husband was assisting in dinner preparation last night, when he said, "What's this?!?!" and pointed to the flyer.  I told him how it was time to order class rings and our daughter was interested. 

"Wow!  The prices aren't too bad," he replied pleasantly pointing to the $75, $150, and $200 marks on the page.

"Uh . . . honey," I said gently.  "That money is for the DEPOSIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment