Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dilemma

I have a dilemma.  Last night two of my three children were gone for the evening and my husband was out of the house running a long errand.  I put on a movie for my son to watch while I baked a triple batch of "breakfast cookies." to eat and to freeze.
This recipe is yummy (I really do NOT like raisin cookies).  It contains dried fruit & banana chips, nuts, whole wheat flour, rolled oats, and brown sugar.  I eat them before I run or take them for a hearty snack.  I baked the first half noting that I didn't remember the batter had such a moist consistency.  I was placing the next batch in the oven when I remembered . . . I forgot to add the oats!!! 

Since I forgot the "breakfast" in the breakfast cookies, they are now just cookies.  My dilemma--can I dip them in chocolate?  (BTW--the last half of the cookies I baked had the oats added.  I'm eating one now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment