Monday, October 11, 2010

Who Can Argue?

Another funny incident that happened recently at work brought chuckles to many people.  I have THE cutest little boy in my class (actually I got about eleven of them, but . . . )--I won't describe just in case anyone I know reads this blog, but he truly has the face and voice of an angel.  ANYWAY . . . we try very hard to teach our students not to waste the resources God has blessed us with--including when we are in the bathroom.  They should only use one pump of soap and two big pulls of papertowels.

This cute little boy was using the multi-pump technique for getting soap (where the children have more mass of soap than they have mass of hands).  I reminded him that we only need one pump of soap to get our hands clean.  He looked at me, smiled, and replied, "But Mrs. *****, God wanted me to have two pumps."  I'm not going to argue with God--would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment