Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Daughter Has My Tapeworm!

During my teen years, I was a voracious eater.  To this day, I basically can eat anything and not gain weight.  I've never counted a calorie in my life, and wouldn't know how to begin.  My mother used to serve everyone seconds on the meal, do a "last call," then literally set the skillet in front of me and let me finish what remained.  She claimed I had a tapeworm.
    
My daughter has acquired this tapeworm.  I picked up an eight piece pack of fried chicken from the grocery store.  If I pair it with homemade mashed potatoes and a salad I count this as "home cooking."  When cleaning up dinner, I realized there was nothing left (I had big plans for the leftovers for lunch).  My daughter ate FOUR of the eight pieces!!!  She must have a tapeworm!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my family! I swear they have bottom-less pits for stomachs.

    ReplyDelete