Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can You Make E-Z Brownies?

Since our internet, television, and phone was down for 24 hours and since it was raining HARD, I could either clean or bake (we are on Spring Break!).  I chose bake.  I baked three loaves of zucchini bread, a pan of chocolate chip banana bread, and two large cranberry & white chocolate chip scones.  The smells covered last night's bacon odor.  Yum!
My daughter had a friend spend the night.  As I was getting ready to head to bed, she came up and asked me, "Mom, could you make your e-z brownies for us?"  My first reaction was to strangle her--couldn't she see all of the yummy baked goods in our kitchen?!?!  I did relent knowing that there is nothing better for a teenage girl than warm chocolate with icecream on top.  I get brownie points (no pun intended) for my effort, right?

1 comment: