Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

Technically, spring break started for me at 11:45 Friday.  To celebrate, I left work early to get to an 11:45 dentist appointment.  Since I left early, I didn't get everything done.  So when my appointment was over, I headed back to work to finish cleaning/preparing my classroom.  It took over an hour.  At this point, I decided to hang on just an hour more to drive my son home from school (he's in the same building).  We stopped at Target on the way home to purchase a special "spring break gift"--a tent.  We also stopped at the library to pick up a movie for movie night.  Got home at 4:45.

We ate frozen a cheese pizza for supper before I had to take my older daughter to her friend's house by 5:30.  The twenty-some minite drive there and the twenty minute drive back gave me just enough time to grab a winter coat to head to my son's Munchkin track meet (btw--very cute).  Got home at 8:00.  I promised him a "sleep over," so I got the couch while he slept in his new tent.  I didn't make it to the end of a potentially cute movie (?The Last Mimzy?) before I fell asleep. 

Saturday and today went much the same way.  I'm just wondering when spring BREAK really starts--ha! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment