Friday, June 24, 2011

WoooHooo!

It is official--for the first time in 14.5 years, I get to spend the night alone without kids or husband!!!!!  I should feel bad (I haven't seen two of my children--who are staying with their grandparents--for four days), but I really do not. 
Tonight I've messed around on the computer, recovered a chair cushion, watched a movie (an oldie--Dead Poet's Society), and started to work on my homework for two on-line classes I'm taking.  I had to stop since I felt a little guilty enjoying a glass of wine while writing about the sacraments and about Catholic doctrine.  I haven't gotten to that chapter yet; however, I think there are rules against doing such things.  I'm off to bed to read a book (The Catcher in the Rye) or watch another movie.  I'm sure I'll make it about five minutes before my wine-induced sleep takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment