Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catholic Schools Week

This week is Catholic Schools' Week at our school . . . and it gets crazy.  Sunday we had our campus Open House.  Monday the kids had to dress up (vs. the former "Wacky Wednesday" which I hated).  I love this day since all the children dress up (out of uniform).  The cafeteria is set up like a fancy restaraunt, etc.  Tuesday was wear your favorite sports team apparel.  Tomorrow is mini sessions at our K-3 building.  I will be making homemade salsa with twenty kids (divided into 3 groups).  Friday is a special mass, pep rally, and talent show.  We cannot forget that Thursday is the 100th day of school--with the appropriate clothing and 100 day poster.  Did I mention my son's star week is next week?  Oh . . . and Valentine's day activities.  Oh . . . volleyball for both girls started.  Oh . . . my son's basketball "game" on Sunday.  Oh . . . and I need to finish a quilt by next Friday's fish fry/auction.  Whew!!!!!  Perhaps I should just waste time away on the computer and then take a nap!  What would an average mom do?

No comments:

Post a Comment