Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Did I Do It?

Last night my husband went to bed around 9:30.  I wasn't tired; however, I try to keep a similar schedule.  I went to bed at 10:00.  Watched television until about 11:30 (which is really late for me).  Then around midnight the dog started bugging me.  Basically she kept me up the entire night needing to go out.  I didn't sleep any longer than 60 minute stints.  Good thing I set the alarm on my phone when I ended up on the living room couch--the children didn't set their alarms and dad doesn't get up until later.
My "baby" is now six and a half years old.  How did I make it through those nights with a newborn?  I am totally dragging today--and I don't have that baby at home to take care of.  It is a humbling reminder of what it is like to have a new baby.  Hum?!?!  Probably should volunteer to make more meals for new mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment