Friday, April 9, 2010

On-line Quilt Class

I'll be doing something next Monday (April 19th) that I've never had the opportunity to do before:  take a quilting class . . . on-line.  I've always wanted to take a class, but with three kids and a daddy who travels--I've even had to cut out bible study.  The other factor that has limited my ability to take a class is expense.  I mentioned that I was thrifty; I could think of one million things our family could use instead of me spending $50 or $100 a quilt class (not to mention the cost of supplies).
I'm thankful for this opportunity from a generous person.  Her blog caught my attention because I LOVE log cabin quilts.  Here is a link to the info:  http://logcabinquiltconstruction.blogspot.com/2010/04/log-cabin-fabric-list.html
I've never been kicked out of a class; however, this may be a first.  Or like many of the races I've run--I may be the class ego booster (you know--that person in the race who comes in last or the person in the class who cannot sew a straight line).  It's OK--I cannot be average at everything.  I have added seam ripper to my list of supplies (a tool I know WELL).  I have no idea what to expect, but I'll be sure to post the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment