Monday, February 14, 2011

One More Reason to Get an I-Phone

I've been debating whether or not I want to upgrade my cell phone and get an i-phone (I've been saving my b-day and Christmas money!!!).  I came up with another reason to add to the "pros" list.  There is now an app where you can track your sins via I-phone.  That's just so wrong!
What if I accidentally leave my phone somewhere and someone searches the phone to find the owner . . .  SUPRISE!  Or . . . what if I lend my phone to my daughter.  Her and her friends are searching on it, find "sin tracker," and click on.  Or . . . that account gets hacked (like my gmail account did).  Or . . .

Let's not use this app as a "pro" for the new phone.  In fact, I'll erase the fact in my brain that the church even gave its blessing on such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment